The Food Pantry

The Food Pantry

The Love INC Community Food Pantry was born out of a collaborative partnership between the Newaygo Food Pantry and Love INC of Newaygo County. In 2006, the pantry was moved from St. Bartholomew Catholic Church to the Love INC campus. Pantry services have been expanded to include all qualified Newaygo County residents.

In 2018-19, the pantry has been serving, on average, 450 families each month.

If you are in need of pantry services or would like to learn more about volunteering in the food pantry, please contact us.

Where does the pantry get its food?
About 74% of all food stocked in the pantry comes from the Feeding America West Michigan Food Bank at 18¢ per pound or less. For every $10 donated to the pantry, we are able to purchase approximately 50 lbs. of food. The remaining 26% of food comes from local food drives, church pantry collections, local gardeners and farmers, grocery store donations, school food drives, or other events.

Please contact us with any donation questions.

Food Pantry hours
Tuesday – Thursday: 10 am – 2 pm
Note: Final Check-in time is at 1:30 pm
Tuesday Evening: 5 – 7 pm
Note: Final Check-in time is at 6:30 pm

Love INC
Prayer Gathering

• Thursday, July 9th from
6:30-7:30pm •
At Love INC (located on the NW corner of M 37 and 96 St.– between Grant Newaygo).
Please bring a lawn chair. If the weather cooperates, we will be praying outside. If the weather does not cooperate we will move inside.
See you there!!