The vision of Love In the Name of Christ of Newaygo County is to see God’s Church, the Body of Christ, living out the Great Commission to go to all people and make disciples, regardless of race, gender, religion, age, or social status. This is done by relying on the power of Christ to help the Church provide dignity and hope as we love, pray, serve, mentor, teach, encourage, and walk alongside our neighbors.
Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.” Matthew 28: 18-20
To mobilize local churches
to transform lives and communities
in the Name of Christ.
- We are Christian. Everything we think, say and do is in the name of Christ.
- Prayer is an integral part of who we are.
- We follow Christ’s example of valuing those in need.
- We value unity of the Body of Christ.
- We value transformation in the lives of people and communities.
- We value churches living out the two great commandments to love God and love their neighbors.
- We value building Christ-like relationships.
- We value the connectedness of the Love INC movement.
- We model excellence.
- We value continually maturing in our capacity to meet people’s needs.