Contribute to Love INC of Newaygo
Each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. 2 Corinthians 9:7
There are many ways for you to contribute to the Love INC Ministry. We gratefully accept financial donations, endowment fund and end-of life giving, and gift-in-kind (item) donations for the resale store, food pantry and Gap Ministries. All donations are tax deductible. Tax receipt letters are provided to acknowledge financial donations and donation receipts are available for all gift-in-kind donations.
Love INC of Newaygo County is fully funded through church contributions, local grants, and gifts of community members. We do not accept governmental money in order to be able to share the message of Jesus Christ. We pray that each person who is served through the Love INC Ministry will feel loved and know that Jesus is the lasting source of hope. It is our desire to use all funds entrusted to us to bring help and hope to families in need – spiritually, physically, and emotionally. As a result of the support received from our churches, organizations, and community members, more than 1,100 families are being served in one capacity or another each month. Thank you for the ways you invest in the lives of others; may God bless you!
- Direct contributions to the Love INC Ministry. Often, when we receive financial donations, we are able to multiply the impact of that donation by applying the funds to a matching grant through The Fremont Area Community Foundation (FACF) or another local foundation. In 2016, Love INC is able to apply all donations to our FACF matching grant and receive 50¢/$1 contribution. A donation of $100 becomes a donation of $150. What a blessing!
- Contributions to our FACF endowment fund. Donors can assist with long term sustainability of the ministry by contributing to our endowment fund at The Fremont Area Community Foundation. Donations can be made out to The Fremont Area Community Foundation with a memo stating that the funds are to be placed in the Love INC Endowment Fund.
- Memorial donations to our endowment fund.The Fremont Area Community Foundation has a memorial match for memorial contributions made within 1 year of a decedent’s death. Donations will be directed to the Love INC of Newaygo County Endowment Fund. Donor’s memorial gifts are matched up to $500 per calendar year per donor. Please note: when sending in your donation to FACF, make sure to indicate that the donation is for Love INC.
- Employee/retiree donations.Often, employees and retirees can obtain matching funds for their donations through their company or company foundation. Locally, we encourage retirees of Gerber, who donate financially to Love INC, to complete your portion of the Gerber Foundation form and submit it to Love INC along with your financial contribution. The Gerber Foundation is one of our generous foundations that will often match donation funds. Please check with your company! This is a great way to multiply your impact! Call Love INC, 231-652-4099 ex 124, for more information about this type of contribution.
- United Way Donations. Many companies offer the option of giving to non-profits through the United Way. United Way allows donors to specify where their contributions are used. You may designate Love INC of Newaygo County as your non-profit of choice through United Way employee contributions giving. Please check with your employer! Call Love INC, 231-652-4099 ex 124, for more information about this type of contribution.
- Estate Planning.Estate planning is not only for the wealthy. It is for everyone. It is simply the process of deciding where your assets should be distributed after your death. Once we realize that everything belongs to God and we are His caretakers or stewards, we realize the importance of passing these assets on in a way that honors God and furthers His work. Learn more about how you can include Love INC in your Will or Trust by contacting The Fremont Area Community Foundation at 231-924-5053.
Gift-in-Kind (Items) Donations
- Donations to the Resale Store- Donations of gently used clothing, shoes, household items, furniture and electric appliances are accepted daily at Love INC. Drop off hours are: Monday – Saturday from 9:00 a.m. – 3:45 p.m. and Tuesdays evenings from 3:45 p.m.-7:00 p.m. We offer pick up assistance for larger items such as furniture and appliances. For assistance with pick up or questions concerning donations, contact our office at 231-652-4099.
- Donations to the Food Pantry –Donations of food are accepted Monday -Friday from 10:00 a.m.- 2:00 p.m. and on Tuesdays evenings from 5:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. Please deliver food donations to the pantry service door on the north side of the building.
- Donations to Gap Ministries (wood ministry, project ramp, etc.)- Please contact our office at 231-652-4099 for information to donate to Gap Ministries.
- Donations to special events (men’s ministry auction, volunteer picnic, speaker events, etc.)- Please contact our office at 231-652-4099 for information to donate to special events.
Click above to make a donation to us through any one of these organizations.