Clearinghouse Ministry

Clearinghouse Ministry Operations

clearinghouse - CopyThe Clearinghouse forms the foundation for all Love INC ministries across the country and around the world.  The Love INC Clearinghouse receives requests for help, reviews each request for the nature, extent, and legitimacy of the need and matches the individual or family to the most appropriate source of assistance.  The Clearinghouse also builds and maintains church volunteer resources and connects those resources with people in need. If you are in need of assistance or you would like to learn more about the Clearinghouse, please contact our Clearinghouse with any questions at info@loveincnewaygo.com.

Food-Pantry_small - CopyLove INC Community Food Pantry-

Tuesday – Thursday 10 a.m.-2 p.m. & Tuesday evenings 5-7 p.m.

The Love INC Community Food Pantry was born out of a collaborative partnership between the Newaygo Food Pantry and Love INC of Newaygo County.  In 2006, the pantry was moved from St. Bartholomew Catholic Church to the Love INC campus.  Pantry services have been expanded to include all qualified Newaygo County residents.  In 2013-14, the pantry has been serving, on average, 975 families each month.   If you are in need of pantry services or would like to learn more about volunteering in the food pantry, please contact our Food Pantry Staff with any questions at 231-652-4099 or email at info@loveincnewaygo.comThe Love INC Community Food Pantry is open Tuesday – Thursday, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and Tuesday evenings 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.

Where does the pantry get its food?  About 74% of all food stocked in the pantry comes from the Feeding America West Michigan Food Bank 16¢ per pound or less. For every $10 donated to the pantry, we are able to purchase  approximately 65 lbs. of food.  The remaining 26% of food comes from local food drives, church pantry collections, local gardeners and farmers, grocery store donations, school food drives, or other events. Please contact our Food Pantry with any donation questions at info@loveincnewaygo.com.

Food Truck - CopyCommunity Partners Sponsor Mobile Food Trucks

Partner churches and community organizations also provide food to our community by sponsoring Feeding America Mobile Food Trucks.  The mobile trucks offer perishable food items such as fruits, vegetables, dairy and breads. All community members with a food need are welcome to “shop” at the mobile food trucks.  There is no income verification requirement.  Please bring a container that will hold up to 50 pounds of food (wagons work well). Mobile Food Truck schedules can be obtained from Love INC, the  Hi-Lites Shopper’s Guide which is a weekly free publication serving Newaygo County or from the Fremont Area Community Foundation website at www.facommunityfoundation.org.  Mobile Food Trucks are sponsored in part by the Fremont Area Community Foundation. 

Comments are closed.