Welcome to Love INC Newaygo County
Love INC is a vehicle that helps churches collectively and individually fulfill their Biblical mandate to assist those in need. Love INC reaches out to vulnerable community members by providing tangible assistance, encouragement and hope through Christian volunteers and resources.
- We are Christian. Everything we think, say, and do is In the Name of Christ.
- Prayer is an integral part of who we are.
- We follow Christ’s example of valuing people in need.
- We value unity in the Body of Christ.
- We value transformation in the lives of people and communities.
- We value churches living out the two great commandments to love God and love their neighbors.
- We value building Christ-like relationships.
- We value the connectedness of the Love INC movement.
- We model excellence.
- We value continually maturing in our capacity to meet people’s needs.
Our Vision for Love INC of Newaygo County
- Build up and maintain a solid clearinghouse (needs assessment center).
- Expand our Growing Hope Relational Ministry Program (financial management classes and personal growth classes) into a powerful, Bible-based weekly program designed to help people who struggle with ongoing challenges.
- Identify service gaps in our community and fill those gaps with local volunteers from the Body of Christ.
- Identify and promote church and community resources already in place. Love INC has no desire to “reinvent the wheel” or duplicate services; we desire to come alongside programs already in place through our local churches, ministries, and organizations and offer our assistance and services in collaboration with their efforts.